[pct-l] Sisters, Oregon trailhead to town and back

Frank Dumville fdumville at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 26 21:55:41 CDT 2012

I quickly got ride from Santiam Pass, Hwy 20. I stood under a large PCT trailhead sign where the road had an ample shoulder. It was early in the morning so there wasn't much traffic but one of the first cars stopped.
It was a hard hitch going back to the trail, lots of traffic on the start of Labor Day weekend but a long time until someone stopped.
I liked my stop in Sisters, but I would use Big Lake the next time.

Snap