[pct-l] Fuel Canisters

nosirreeb nosirreeb at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 03:04:01 CDT 2012

________________________________
 >From: Charles Doersch <charles.doersch at gmail.com>
>If we're referring to the MSR canisters, yes please! The larger the better -- I think the 8 oz
>is the same as the 12 oz, isn't it? It's 8 oz net (fuel), 12 oz gross (weight of canister + fuel).

>And yes, we'll be wanting one (maybe two). We expect to be in Big Bear around the 6 or 7th of May.

There are canisters with 12 oz. fuel (more or less), though they're a lot scacer than they used to be. I've got a few from Primus in my stash but they no longer list them on their website and neither does MSR (if they ever did). The only one I found with a quick search was Snow Peak, but I suspect they're pretty hard to find at retail:

http://www.snowpeak.com/stoves/accessories/gigapower-fuel-500-gold-gp-500g.html