[pct-l] NYTimes.com: The Tracks of an Author's, and a Reader's, Tears

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Mar 28 13:38:19 CDT 2012

This is the 4th post to the list about this book, and the interviews
she did promoting it.

I hiked in 1995 also, but I never met her. I can attest to the
loneliness, because I seldom saw anyone outside of town stops, and
only met 6 other thrus on the whole trail.

The 4 months alone was a life changing experience, probably more so
than a regular thru hike.