[pct-l] Camera

treerings at gmail.com treerings at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:59:17 CDT 2012

Hi Mark,

The Panasonic Lumix DMC TS3 is lightweight, rugged, waterproof, and does a
good job for a point and shoot.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004KKZ0J2/ref=asc_df_B004KKZ0J21955475?smid=AHANP7RK1NKEU&tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B004KKZ0J2&hvpos=none&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1440531038163507593&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=

Treerings

--
"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy." -Spike
Milligan