[pct-l] Drivability of Seiad Creek Rd (48N20) to PCT (mile 1677.25)

Weathercarrot - weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 22:18:54 CDT 2012

I wasn't actually sure about it being the old trail, just something I'd heard years ago but never confirmed.  The actual PCT is spectacular
and highly recommended, especially for a first timer - but on a hot day, start super early in the morning or late afternoon as an evening
short walk out of town.  I took the road because I'd heard about it, wanted to see something new, and there was lots of lightning that day.

wc