[pct-l] BackCountry Navigator PRO, Android version

Al Werner falbhan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 20:31:35 CDT 2012

What you're seeing isn't a problem with BCN, but rather a shortcoming of
the map source. The track for the PCT disappears in the area that is
monotone for some reason. Given that the map source looks the same for both
BCN and Halfmile, the track continuing on is the result of Halfmile's
efforts.

If you want the track to show in BCN then you need to download Halfmiles
tracks and use them with BCN.

http://www.pctmap.net/download/p/trackdl.html

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can use a pdf as a map
source in BCN.