[pct-l] mailing fuel and bear spray

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:53:40 CDT 2012

They can be mailed by ground service only, and must be labeled ORM-D.
 While it is possible, ground service is slow and unpredictable enough that
it's tough to rely on.

Some sleep with their food safely, but I don't like giving critters big and
small a good reason to sniff around my campsite, so I keep my food far away
from me while I sleep.