[pct-l] 2011 Class Video is released!

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed May 2 19:45:34 CDT 2012

And I'm thinking it is time for me to upgrade my obsolete analogue TV
system (1997) for the new digital HD widescreen. $ $ $

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.