[pct-l] Advice on Flip Flop and a Ride

Webmail dcooper dcooper at bigsky.net
Thu May 3 07:07:03 CDT 2012

I'm looking at a start date of May 10. I am thinking of flip flopping
(skipping and coming back to complete) a 30 day beginning section which for
me (and my speed) would mean starting around Agua Dulce nobo and then
coming back to go sobo to complete around Oct.
1. Any advice on a beginning spot other than Agua Dulce?  I need a 2 week
break in / acclimation period but wont be up to 20mpd speed for another
30-45 days.
2. Any advice or help/ride on getting to Agua Dulce from ONT, LAX, or area
airport?
Thank-you