[pct-l] Ticks verses Teatree Oil

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon May 7 22:33:53 CDT 2012

Just did a quick look at Wikipedia.  While tea tree oil has antimicrobial
properties there is apparently no good evidence that it repels ticks.

I used it for a while on my toe nail fungus and the oil was ineffective as
was all the other treatments I tried. In some cases tea tree oil may work.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.