[pct-l] Public Announcement - Walker Pass Food Ruck and Kickback

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed May 9 00:46:29 CDT 2012

Besides painting shelter stakes florescent orange at the big Food Ruck, I will also periodically be demonstrating DEHYDRATED WATER. This is an astounding display. Ask anyone who saw it at the Lake Morena Kickoff. They will confirm it as a genuine phenomenon.  As with all of Switchback’s demo and services, you get a 150% money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied or if you are disappointed in any way.  Only Switchback gives such outstanding world class customer service.

The Food Ruck and Kickback is June 7-9, 2012 at the campground just west of Walker Pass.

I thank you.  Your obedient servant and trail knave,

Switchback the Trail Pirate
May the Forest Be With You