[pct-l] Poodledog Bush Report mi 419-430

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 20:21:09 CDT 2012

Hi Diane,

I'm going up to Pearblosom with Primo early tomorrow morning. I will be meeting Section D Chief Ray Drasher. We are both Back Country Horsemen. We will be trailering up past Wrightwood to Blue Ridge Camp. >From there we will be riding north well beyond Vincent Gap to cut out some downed trees on the PCT.  You will be able to stay on the PCT all the way to Agua Dulce after I drop you off at Vincent Gap on Thursday, May 24th. Is that still the day that you want to start?

Today, I rode on the southern part of Section D all the way into Agua Dulce. Met a thru "Lucky". He was heading for the Saufleys.

MendoRider-Hiker