[pct-l] VVR opening on Friday, May 18th.

Vermilion Valley Resort pct-l at edisonlake.com
Fri May 11 10:24:42 CDT 2012

VVR will be open to the public on May 18th.  Kaiser Pass Road will be open by then, so the resort will be accessible both to hikers and the general public via the road.

The ferry will be running on May 18th, although it may be operating on an abbreviated schedule (it depends on how many early hikers we see).

Please see our website at http://edisonlake.com, or our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/vvr.edisonlake for more information.

Bill Richardson
Webmaster, VVR

Where the road ends and your wilderness adventure begins...
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vvr.edisonlake
Follow us on Twitter: @VVR
Subscribe to our occasional email news and updates.