[pct-l] Wolverines of the PCT: Trail Angel Fundraiser

Douglas P. Bouche dpbouche at earthlink.net
Sat May 12 13:56:30 CDT 2012

Jackass:

Do you know the timing of FireFly's return (and location).  I would like to
contact her regarding potential assistance, and perhaps leaving a shuttle
car at her residence for a few weeks to support logistics for a section hike
in that area.

Thanks,

Doug

P.S., if anyone else knows a reasonably secure place to leave a car at Old
Station for 1 1/2 weeks in late August, that information would be quite
helpful.