[pct-l] potential new water source south of snow creek faucet

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Sat May 12 23:25:36 CDT 2012

I've heard of this and I think another location on the same creek several
miles down stream. I'd hate to add this unless the route to it becomes
developed. I don't want to suggest off trail travel in that area for fear
of someone getting lost as that country gets very rugged heading
downstream. But it would interesting to see how this turns out.

AsABat