[pct-l] Brooks Cascadias

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:37:56 CDT 2012

Mango, these are great shoes. Wide forefoot and extremely breathable. Many of my brethren last year switched to them; although they teased me because I favored the fire red ones - which quickly faded to pink.  I worked them before hiking, then switched to a brand new pair before starting and two other pairs on trail. No blisters  except I didn't use inserts and burned my feet on black top hiking down to the store after the frog detour in the afternoon.

Sent from my iPad