[pct-l] Fwd: Inaugural "Arrivel of the Hikers" BBQ

be hope bh.csuchico at gmail.com
Mon May 14 22:54:57 CDT 2012

Hi all,

Hope all that stop at HikerTown have a restful and fun time there this
season.  Richard, Bob, and their families are wonderful and generous folks,
as are all in the community of Neenach. For those stopping in Casa de Luna,
ask Joe and Terri to tell the neat story how Richard first "met" PCTers.
 By the way, thanks to Richard's vision, initiative, and generosity,
HikerTown II is well beyond the planning stage.

be hope

PS:  Please ignore the RSVP at the end of Richard's message.  I was suppose
to be testifying at a trial involving a Neenach resident this week (and
visiting HikerTown too) but the County of LA deployed yet another delaying
tactic.  So I'll miss the inaugural BBQ:  rats !