[pct-l] Stevens Pass snow info

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Tue May 15 14:09:48 CDT 2012

Stevens Pass snow info:

564 inches of snowfall this season made for some excellent skiing and
boarding!  Thanks for being a part of the Stevens Pass family; we hope to
see you next season for another great one.  Here are some fun facts about
the season:

11-12 Season Stats and Facts!
564'' total snowfall
8 degrees was our lowest temperature on January 18th
98 mph was our highest wind on December 29th
19'' of snowfall in 24 hours on February 19th & 26th and March 13th
 27 avalanche control days using a total of 2026 hand charges

11-12 Snowfall by Month
November 97''
December 54''
January 128''
February 121''
March 146''
April 16''
11-12 Three Largest Storm Cycles
114'' between January 15th - 30th
98'' between February 8th - 29th
97'' between March 6th - 22nd

This info came off the Stevens Pass Ski site.

PCT MOM