[pct-l] Brooks Cascadias

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri May 18 12:22:43 CDT 2012

Good morning, All,

Those among you who are as young as Stride, or those who remember how it
was way back then, will lean towards the 5M steps figure.  For those of us
who are a bit older -- meaning that while hiking there's quite a bit of
staggering, lurching, slipping, and booking numerous steps off-trail to
irrigate a convenient bush -- will more likely understand the 7M number.

Steel-eye

-Hiking the Pct since before it was the PCT - 1965

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/