[pct-l] Boots or shoes

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:05:29 CDT 2012

I'll occasionally do the one shoulder thing if my pack is light enough
because it lets my back breathe better.  I'm more likely to do this at the
end of the day so that I end the day with drier clothing.  When any of my
packs are light enough, whether they be for school, motorcycle or hiking, I
prefer to walk with it on one shoulder if the pack is light enough.  I
certainly wasn't doing that back in elementary school because of Jardine.

I get your point though. RJ does some things that aren't always appropriate.