[pct-l] Good Journals this year?

CJ & Cristy Miller soggy2pair at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 09:54:28 CDT 2012

2012 Journals that I'm following:

Bacon Bit & Gumby (the gymnasts / michigan girls):
http://www.dorothyspctblog.blogspot.com/
        Good blend of pictures, trails progress and great attitude and outlook.  And, they (& their websupport, Tara) do a great job with frequent updates.

Ryno Terblanche
http://thelongwayupthepct.blogspot.co.uk/
         Straight forward trail progress and pictures, Updates seem to come along during town-stops or occassional webservice.

Dan's Walk
http://www.danswalk.net/
        I began reading his 2011 journal last year when he had to stop the hike.  When I saw he was attempting 2012 it was an easy read - good and sometimes detailed trail information, good pictures and there seemed to be pretty frequent updates.   Unfotunately Dan has run into a combination of stomach and or other health issues.   His journal hasn't been updated since May 8th.

Maya's
http://mayaspctjournal.blogspot.com/
       and yet another one that I follow....I love her attitude and she also has a good blend of trail progress and pictures.