[pct-l] Ride suggestions from Lee Vining to Sonora Pass?

Maxine Weyant weyantm at msn.com
Mon May 21 01:07:25 CDT 2012

When I did the JMT in 2008 the transit bus between Reno Airport and Bishop stopped in Bridgeport, which is on a road up to Sonora Pass.  I think it only stops there if you tell the driver.  Bridgeport is a trail town that people hitch to from Sonora Pass, but I hear it's hard to hitch in the other direction.  Perhaps there is someone who works in one of the few businesses there (might be listed in Yogi's book or Eric the Black's) who knows someone who'd do it for a fee.

Dys-feng shui-nal