[pct-l] ride to Barker Pass?

Janet Grossman janetgr at cableone.net
Mon May 21 23:26:58 CDT 2012

I want to re-start my section hike to Ashland, OR where I got off last
summer after falling in the snow and breaking my scapula (shoulder blade).
I can't get off work until about the last week of July or first of August.
Is there anybody in the South Lake Tahoe area who'd be willing to give me a
ride to Barker Pass, where I bailed out last year, around then? Of course
I'd pay for gas. Please contact me off list if so, and then I can set up my
airline reservation, etc. based on what works for you.
Janet