[pct-l] Good Journals this year?

Chris Alexander cmalex at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:49:44 CDT 2012

Hi Alden,

I'm a professional photographer thru-hiking the PCT with my partner Anna. We're blogging every 4-5 days, with plenty of photographs, at

http://mexicotocanada.com/

Since you mentioned enjoying photos, I think you will like it. We put a lot of effort into every post.

Cheers,
Shutterbug

P.S. I'm planning to create a PCT photo book after the hike. I'm very excited about this project!