[pct-l] Ride from Ontario airport to Idyle Wilde this sat/ Big Bear to ONT Sun 6/3?

Candice Dolbier cdolbier at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 17:04:22 CDT 2012

Sorry to clutter the site but last minute plans for a week of hiking in 2012 leave me wanting a ride from the Ontario airport to the Idylewild trail head where I left off last year in 4 days -5/26 arriving 12:20.   As well, I have only a week and am miserably out of shape, so plan only to make it somewhere in Big Bear City area by Saturday night (?) or Sunday am (?) where/when I will need a lift from Big Bear to the Ontario Airport for a flight leaving at 1:15.  Plan is too get a taxi or something crazy expensive if I can't find a ride, so would be willing to pay what you think is reasonable. (Yes, I'm on the 20 year plan.)
Thanks,
Happy Feet
Candice Dolbier

P.S.  Any one on the trail who runs into Grasshopper tell him I'll catch him, it just may take me awhile! (a long while!)