[pct-l] Package lost

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Tue May 22 19:40:34 CDT 2012

In 2010, a thru-hiker sent a box to Big Bear.  First it went to the wrong Big Bear (C ity v. Lake).  Then, the PO that had it decided ON ITS OWN to send the box to the hostel, without notifying the hiker.  He never did catch up to it.  Yo u might try both PO's, as well as the hostel in BB Lake.

Good luck,

Mango