[pct-l] Snoqualime Pass to Seattle

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Wed May 23 10:44:31 CDT 2012

Call Stumbling Goat in Seattle..............

We are here in Seattle about a 45 minute drive from the Pass or like a 3
hour bus ride from Canada. We will take hikers in during
and after there hike. We have a small home but it's warm and dry and all
ready set up. LOL! Shower, washer & dryer, computers all to use. Bikes to
ride to the store down the street. I cook all the meals and try to take
into account all dietary needs. I don't eat meat but Thumber does so we
will always have a meat and veggie option but if you are vegan please let
me know so I can make you something. call or text Stumbling Goat
206-407-9201