[pct-l] Fw: Blisters

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri May 25 15:14:42 CDT 2012

Good afternoon, Timothy,

Thank you for the kind words.  The blister ramble-gram to which you refer
was posted here
http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2010-June/039163.html  and  it
is similar to, but longer than, the most recent version.

Enjoy your hiking season,

Steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/