[pct-l] Airline flights with trekking poles.......

Pat Wormington airecrew09 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 08:43:15 CDT 2012

I didn't carry my pole tips.  I put my one pole, broke down upside down
with the handle in my low side pocket, the side straps holding the pole
in place.  Use tape to secure the poles, especially on the sharp end to
protect airline employees.  The airlines will usually give you tape when
you check in.  No packaging for your pack needed.

Jollylopper