[pct-l] PCT class / "year book" DVDs

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed May 30 20:04:35 CDT 2012

By now most of you who want have already gotten the 2011 DVD and it is great!

I am still making and sending copies of all the DVDs from 2003 - 2011
except 2009 which is not done yet.
If you want copies of any years, send me your snail mail address off list
with the year(s) you want and I'll get them out to you.

The large print:
I do this as my bit of trail magic. I've got my system and I buy in bulk so
it is low cost.

I do NOT accept payment or contributions for this. Instead I urge you to do
a bit of trail magic, trail maintenance, or contribute to the PCTA or AHS
American Hiking Society).

However if you see me hitching to/from the trail please give me a ride. ;-)

-- Tortoise Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable President John F Kennedy, 1962 All content is
copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited
without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is
permitted.