[pct-l] Sleeping bag help, please

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 20:05:22 CDT 2012

This is the stuff you want:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerogel
Super Light, great isolation power,  but it is fragile so I don't think it
would work as bag fill.

I few years ago I saw something about a company looking to do sleeping bags
with this stuff but it never happened.

I suspect it had some fatal flaw that makes it unsutable for sleeping bags
- besides the price.

I had a chance to hold some of this stuff a few years ago.  It is really
cool stuff.

Day-Late