[pct-l] Where's Alaska, a hiker?

twolegs at roadrunner.com twolegs at roadrunner.com
Thu May 31 19:23:08 CDT 2012

Alaska, a hiker (aka Dan Young), got off the trail past Big Bear earlier in May, and is now back in Anchorage Alaska, recovering from a serious infection, according to his mom Linda Cutler who lives in Irrigon, Oregon.  I explained to Linda that friends of her son were concerned, because he stopping posting to his trail blog on May 8, and encouraged her to have him resume blogging, to quell his friends' concerns.  She will do so.  Hope this makes Gouvet Philippe feel relieved, and anyone else who was worried.

Happy Trails,

Two Legs