[pct-l] Last Thru Hikers

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Thu Nov 1 21:15:47 CDT 2012

They will probably see all the Search and Rescue teams in the air and on
the ground who are desperately looking for our last hiker out from Stevens
Pass. He's been unaccounted for since the 19th and was not equipped for the
weather he walked into. Hopefully someone will find Ian. He never made it
to Stehekin to pick up his resupply boxes. Please contact SAR if you come
across Ian. If you will email me I will send you a photo of him. Orange
tent, black thin jacket, black pants, bright blue sleeveless shirt and
trail runner shoes. He should be out of food by now. Left Stevens Pass on
the 17th. No one has heard from him since.

Andrea Dinsmore
PCT MOM
andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com