[pct-l] 2013- Hiking Partner(s) Wanted/Needed

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Nov 1 22:00:20 CDT 2012

Good evening, Clare,

It’s good to avoid a commitment at the start.  Plan to attend ADZPCTKO in
late-April and meet the whole fam-damnly of hikers starting out from there.
You’ll be starting out with a bunch of people and can just naturally
gravitate towards others of your liking

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye