[pct-l] Worst parts of the trail and ways to get though them

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Nov 2 18:51:44 CDT 2012

I agree. The wind farms are the worst eyesore of the whole trail. It
is NOT clean energy. Not by a longshot. I feel for all the people
trying to fight for the Mojave desert and the Tehachapi area,
fighting for something nobody cares about (the desert) against
something everybody thinks is pure and clean and the salvation of
their energy profligate way of life (windmills). And here we are,
walking through it all, not needing much energy, comfort or "stuff"
and being the happiest we have ever been... Sorry. Off my soapbox now.

Diane