[pct-l] I'm Fine

Devon Taig devon.taig at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 10:35:43 CDT 2012

It's 98 miles from Stevens Pass to Stehekin, right? Three days seems
really aggressive for that kind of mileage through that kind of country
with snow on the trail (probably), and with as few hours of daylight as
there are in late October. Interesting indeed! Details! I want details!
So happy Ian is ok...I read he was "tired and hungry"...I reckon that
describes everyone walking into Stehekin, so I'm hoping not too tired
or too hungry.

River

Sent from my Windows Phone