[pct-l] Mileage

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Sat Nov 3 12:35:30 CDT 2012

Diane really captures a common thru-hiking space in this missive.  I bet
everyone of us who's been on the trail long enough to routinely reach
the 20 mpd averages experiences what she describes. For those of us who
haven't been there yet, what she writes is really, really accurate.  You
can expect to experience what she describes!!!

Jeff.