[pct-l] [FWD: Re: Pct-L Digest, Vol 59, Issue 2]

Linda Sheehan lwshee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 10:32:38 CST 2012

I could not agree more and am about to unsubscribe because of this bike
buisiness getting out of hand. I also notice that other issues have at
times sprouted uninteresting and unproductive responses from subscribers
whose time would be better spent writing emails or letters to the governing
bodies actually involved in solving and soliciting such 'information'.
Thanks to the person who has given a space for them to consider this issue.
I am a lowly section hiker and newish to this listserve. I am using the
subject line to delete these from my email list but it is irksome.
Also I want to make sure I am responding to the listserve correctly. Should
I be 'reply all' to post a comment or question?