[pct-l] Thru-Hike, Explorer Style

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 18:13:38 CST 2012

That may be the last damn time I ever try to use sarcasm on this list.
I sincerely apologize.

Or maybe I'm just being sarcastic about my use of sarcasm.

(To myself) Aw, crap. Here I go again. Better stop this right now.
Very serious subject matter we are discussing, now grow up, Dan! Or
not. ;-)

The "thing" at the end of the written line just above this one denotes
a wink, which might mean I am joking in some manner, or I think you
are cute and want to share a tent with you. I'll let you decide this
time. Clearly some of my past decisions in this regard haven't been so
good.  ;-)

See, there I did it again. I'm very sorry.

Still not a trace left since the last trace I didn't leave which was
just a few minutes ago I think, or not, depending,
Dan Jacobs
Washogual
--
"Loud motorcycle stereos save lives"