[pct-l] fishing in Oregon

William Canavan wecanavan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 23:41:19 CST 2012

Hi Eric,
I live in Oregon and many lakes and streams are open for fishing year
around.  However keep in mind that 'fishing' and 'catching fish' are
entirely different scenarios.

Sounds like a fun idea though!  Let me know how things work out, because I
like regular meals to much to take something like this on...

Little Brown

~Eric

P.S. I'd actually rather talk about my original question of whether
it's possible to do an Explorer/Survival style thruhike with no
resupplies.

BTW fishing is open year round in most waters in CA, looking into OR,
and WA now.