[pct-l] No Zeros in Motels

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 23:52:22 CST 2012

I don't plan on zeroing in motels...that isn't to say i will be heading out for all of my zeros...but if I am taking a zero a mile or two to sleep and come back to handle business is something i would rather do...i still want to plan some food on some hauls for the zero somewhere nice, but I'm heading out on the trail to escape the city life...sure it might seduce me every once in a while to stay in a hotel...but i don't want to

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!