[pct-l] Johnny Olley

Devon Taig devon.taig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:40:31 CST 2012

I put together a quick HTML page about meeting Johnny Olley and included a
photo from 1988.  I hope I haven't stepped on any five pound lug-sole boots
by including Johnny's poem, but if I have I'll be happy to remove it (lest
I be stepped on by Johnny's boots or speared by his walking poles).

http://www.walkipedia.org/johnny.html

River