[pct-l] PCT Hike, Bend OR - Fresno CA Help

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 15:14:03 CST 2012

I would start by building a flux capacitor and finding a delorean that can actually get up to 88 mph.  Then, I would check archives to see what the weather was like in 2011...that should make the planning super easy!  ;)

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!