[pct-l] PCT Hike, Bend OR - Fresno CA Hel

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Nov 21 16:34:03 CST 2012

I don't have any info for you, but just want to encourage you. If
anybody is thinking your idea is nutty, I don't. I hiked from Santa
Barbara to the PCT (Hikertown). I had to make up my own route to get
there. I had to do a lot of internet research and contact a lot of
people. I even had to go scout out a portion of it to see if a trail
that was on only one of two maps was still there. It wasn't. Good
luck with your adventure! Adventures of your own creation like that
are awesome!