[pct-l] Endless Love

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Nov 25 04:16:47 CST 2012

Ed,
I love your close and loving relationship with "Primo."
Primo is not just a horse to you....Primo is your close friend...he is
your hiking partner...he is family.

This reminds me of my close relationship with  "Mitzy,"  our long haired
miniature dachshund.
Mitzy is family.....she is the other women in my life and I love her dearly.
And, like I said,.....I TREAT MY WOMEN RIGHT.

It has been said...."You can tell the heart of a man by the way he
treats his dog."
I believe this to be true.
A man who treats his dog with kindness and love, is a kind man.
A man who is mean and cruel to his dog, is not a kind man.
This applies to other animals also.
Ed, you must be a very kind man.

Sometimes I think I like my dog better than people.
Your dog will always love you and will be loyal to the end.
You can not always say that about people...this is very obvious on the
list frequently.

JMT Reinhold
A dogs best friend