[pct-l] Water in Sections A-C

Markperschel at juno.com Markperschel at juno.com
Mon Oct 1 13:31:17 CDT 2012

I am on my way to Big Bear Lake to finish 266 miles I missed this Spring when I Started May 13th. Does anyone know the conditions of the water caches in sections A-C? And is there any water on the trail?

Thanks for all your help this Summer. What and amazing adventure!

Also I am volunteering to help with this years video. I have collected 250 emails of PCTers and will solicit photos with guidance maybe from previous years makers.

Mark Trail. Marktrail2011 at gmail.com