[pct-l] Mont-Bell sleeping bag experience?

Maxine Weyant weyantm at msn.com
Wed Oct 3 03:19:28 CDT 2012

I have that bag and really like it.  I had an earlier model that I didn't like as much because the down gapped too much when the bag stretched.  One important thing about 900 and 850-grade down is that it compresses a lot more, so it needs to be fluffed up every night and pulled apart manually to fill up the baffles enough to provide complete insulation.  It won't matter if it's a warm night but on colder nights taking a couple of minutes to fluff up the bag makes a big difference.
Dys-feng shui-nal