[pct-l] Burning TP

Austin Greavette austin.greavette at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 07:13:22 CDT 2012

lol is that what you use? I don't think its come to the point where we need
a portable bidet. TP = light both before and after use. Carry it out.  If I
came strolling down a trail and had the misfortune of some grubby thru
hiker using a bidet - I'd bust out laughing.

We get dirty - our ass will manage just fine with TP.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 1:38 AM, Yoshihiro Murakami <completewalker at gmail.com