[pct-l] Burning TP

gschenk1 at roadrunner.com gschenk1 at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 3 14:42:08 CDT 2012

---- Heather <mom_and_alex at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thank you for speaking up, Inga. I was dismayed by the intensity of negative reaction to Boris' post.

I wasn't particularly bagging on Boris. I do find it interesting on how we seem to think we can pick and choose what regulations we will abide by.

I bet everyone on this list gets incensed at the audacity of dirt bikers and mountain bikers thinking they can use the trail. Yet at the same time, many will build illegal fires, take dogs through the national parks, go through trail closures, not use bear cans, etc.

We can't have it both ways.

Gary