[pct-l] PCT Class DVDs

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Oct 5 20:20:00 CDT 2012

All DVDs (except 2009 which isn't yet released) are available for download
from:
http://724network.com/2011/
and
http://planyourhike.com/media/pctdvd.php

these are direct downloads instead of a bit-torrent.

for those who do not have broadband/high speed internet or not up to
burning your own DVD or watching on your computer, I copy and mail the DVDs
at no charge. I do NOT accept payment, contributions, etc. Instead pass the
favor forward and/or make a contribution to the PCTA or AHS (American
Hiking Society.

I do this as my bit of being a trail angel.

To get DVDs mailed, send me your regular mail address and the year(s) you want.
Years available are:  2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.